We’re thrilled to announce that we have added five new NFT collections to Kraken NFT for our clients to explore, collect and trade.
After revealing dozens of NFT collections over the past few weeks, we carefully selected these new collections so you can continue to build the NFT collection of your dreams with zero gas fees.*
We will continue to add a wide range of new NFT collections every week — from the hottest profile picture communities to the latest gaming experiences — across the Ethereum and Solana blockchains.
Here are the new collections launching on Kraken NFT today:
- Owls — Created by REI-N, Owls is a randomly generated NFT collection consisting of more than 90,000,0000 trait combinations
- Nakamigos — Inspired by Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Nakamigos is a pixelated profile picture NFT collection created by HiFo Labs
- Otherside Vessels — As part of the Yuga Labs ecosystem, Otherside Vessels consist of Shade, which will hatch into a Mara; depending on its type (Enchanter, Farmer, or Hunter) it will provide service to the Otherdeed on which it is living
- DeGods (ETH) — Centering around stone busts of emblematic figures, DeGods is a digital art collection and global community of creators, developers, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, experimenters and innovators
- Iron Paw Gang — As a narrative driven project building on the walk-cycle genre, Iron Paw Gang is introducing swap-able driver PFPs and generative soundscapes uniquely tailored to each animation
Check out these collections on Kraken NFT.
Your opinion matters
Your opinion will help shape Kraken NFT as we take it to the global market. Please check out our Support Center for any FAQs about using the marketplace, or contact Kraken Support for 24/7 assistance.
If you’re new to the world of NFTs, you can check out our Kraken Learn Center article, What is an NFT? to discover what all the excitement is about.
In addition to these latest NFT collections that have just been added, you can also browse the full list of all 200+ NFT collections available for you to explore, collect and trade on Kraken NFT.
Follow the Kraken Blog and our @KrakenNFT social account to be the first to know when we add new features and NFT collections.
Follow our Kraken NFT Twitter!
That’s right, we launched a new Twitter account for all things NFTs! Follow us on Twitter at KrakenNFT to be the first to know about all of the exciting things happening on Kraken NFT.
Will Kraken make more NFTs available?
Yes! But our policy is to never reveal any details until shortly before launch — not even which NFTs we are considering. All of the NFTs available on Kraken can be found on our website, and all future NFTs will be announced on Kraken NFT’s Twitter. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be making available in the future.
Trade with caution
Specific asset availability and liquidity are not guaranteed. When Kraken makes an NFT collection available for trading, it’s not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated collection. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.
*Gas fees will be incurred when transferring NFTs and other cryptoassets on and off the Kraken platform.